The Manchester Area Merchant Association was founded to give businesses a united voice when it came to local and county government decisions impacting the business community, and by extension the community at large. Funds generated through group activities are used for the group’s continued development and donated back to the community to benefit local school students the community.
Benefiting our Community:
MAMA is proud to continue its longtime tradition of awarding two $1,000 scholarships each year to Manchester Valley High School Students. We are also proud to support to provide donations to local charitable organizations. We also sponsor or participate in many area events and fund raisers to benefit our community,
• Manchester/Hampstead Annual Business Expo
• Gift Basket Raffle and Give-a-way and Booth at the Manchester Volunteer Fire Company Carnival
• Participation in the MVFD Parade
• National Night Out
• Manchester Valley Fall Stampede
• Fall Car Show in Cooperation with
Manchester Valley High School
• Annual Halloween Cake Walk
• Black Friday Christmas Open House
Monthly meetings are held on the third Thursday of the month at Noon. The Association supports local business locations by alternating the meeting location each month. Each meeting lasts approximately one hour and provides opportunity to share business information, find out what is happening in the community and network with other members.
Visitors are always welcomed!